At Yogatonic we believe yoga isn’t just for bendy hipsters and hippies – we believe that yoga is for everyone.
Yogatonic prides itself on providing yoga classes, meditation and reiki in a non-pretentious, non-stuffy and definitely non-judgemental way, which will make you feel relaxed the moment you walk through the door.
We provide yoga to those who need it the most. Those who just need to relax, take a break from life and have a little ‘me’ time.
My body is unique
My journey is my own
I focus on progression, not perfection
I listen to my heart, not my ego
We particularly like to help those people who have health issues, as yoga can really benefit many illnesses such as the following:
- Insomnia and sleep issues
- Back pain
- Poor flexibility
- Respiratory issues such as asthma and COPD
- Circulation issues
- Posture issues
- High blood pressure
* Please note that this list is not exhaustive and if you have a particular health issue that isn’t listed and you want to know if yoga can help, please feel free to contact us to discuss your individual needs.
Yoga has been proven to have many health benefits when practiced regularly including;
- Increased blood flow,
- Boosts immune system,
- Lowers the risk of heart attack,
- Regulates your adrenal glands,
- Better respiratory system
- Improves bone health
- Strengthens your spine
- Reduces the risk of injury and helps manage injury in sports
- Improves flexibility
Yoga also gives you peace of mind and increases self-esteem. So what are you waiting for? You deserve a break, so take a moment to do something for you and join our yoga community.
"SJ did a Yoga taster session for the members of Swans Tri Club. She made Yoga accessible for all ages and abilities. I have never seen our juniors so quiet and cooperative! We worked hard but also enjoyed ourselves. It was a great de-stressor and we can’t wait to attend more Yoga for sports classes with Yogatonic."